Buckwheat diet, which is popular even in medicine, is capable of changing everyone's life for the better. It is enough to maintain a little willpower for 10 days to see an excellent result. In addition, there will be a noticeable boost in energy against the background of an overall improvement in well-being.
Do you have any doubts? Or a desire to feel the effects of buckwheat? The best solution is to stick to your diet for a few weeks.
Efficient buckwheat diet: menu in detail
Interestingly, the buckwheat diet is not strictly limited. There are a number of general recommendations that should be followed to achieve a serious result. But, if you want, you can always expand the menu with your favorite products and stretch the effect of the diet slightly over time.
Basic recipes for making buckwheat for diet nutrition:
- Buckwheat is measured out and washed several times in boiling water. As soon as the oily film stops floating on the surface, you can proceed to the next stage of grain preparation. First, the buckwheat is lightly dried and then browned in a dry pan (without fat, salt and other additives). Then the cereals are sent to a saucepan, poured with boiling water (1. 5 cups of water is added to a glass of buckwheat) and tightly covered with a lid. From above, the container is carefully wrapped in a towel and so left overnight. In the morning, buckwheat will swell well, retaining all its useful substances.
- Pour the clean buckwheat into a small saucepan and pour in water (1: 2). Bring to a boil and immediately turn off. Close with a lid then wrap in a towel for 3 hours. A similar recipe is suitable for those who do not like the taste of raw buckwheat and at the same time want to preserve all the nutrients as much as possible.
The famous buckwheat diet with kefir is based on the following basic points:
- Eating only buckwheat and kefir for two weeks will give the maximum result. However, according to various recommendations, a diet based on pure buckwheat is followed for a week to two. It is allowed to eat well-cooked porridge only for breakfast, observing the usual menu for the rest of the day. In this case, a visible result in the health and fitness of the body will be noticeable somewhere within a month of such a diet.
- Clean water must be a faithful companion. The only minus of long-term consumption of raw buckwheat in combination with kefir is a laxative effect. Therefore, in order to replenish a sufficient level of fluid in the body, it is necessary to drink 1. 5-2 liters of purified water per day. Partial replacement of ordinary pure water with mineral water is allowed. In addition, the diet is carried out during the holidays, so as not to be distracted at work if it becomes necessary to frequently go to the toilet.
- Always fresh food! Buckwheat porridge is cooked the day before consumption, without additional reserves "for the next week". The same goes for buying or preparing kefir. This is the only way to be sure of the correct effect of the diet on the body.
- It is best to drink kefir 30 minutes before eating buckwheat porridge. This measure prepares the digestive system for optimal absorption of food. But sometimes it is allowed to add a little kefir to the porridge itself to improve its taste.
- The last meal should take place 3 hours before bedtime. It is necessary to let the body digest completely eaten, and then move on to other tasks. If during this period there is a feeling of hunger, it is allowed to drink a glass of water or kefir.
- Correct diet. If you adhere to a strict diet, you should eat only buckwheat, kefir, and water. Do not use salt, sugar and oil to improve the taste of the porridge. Cinnamon is sometimes added to kefir to speed up metabolism. Sometimes for a change they drink weak green tea without sugar. Food is divided into 3-4 meals per 100-200 g of porridge.
Why a buckwheat diet is good
- Product availability. It is not necessary to shell out round sums to maintain a healthy diet, if there is a similar diet menu option.
- Positive effects on the body as a whole. The kefir and buckwheat diet fills the body with calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and protein. As a result, the state of health improves, the blood vessels are strengthened, and the blood becomes more diluted.
- Cellulite reduction. A complete cleansing of the body is carried out, which immediately affects the appearance of the skin. Correct liver function is restored, leading to improved blood circulation to all parts of the body. The toxins begin to be eliminated from the body and the excess fat layer in the subcutaneous layers also decreases.
- Lack of hunger. This diet does not particularly limit the amount of buckwheat consumed. Whenever you want to eat more, you can always pay yourself extra. Another thing is that the same food suppresses appetite over time. But the feeling of hunger itself easily passes after a small portion of porridge.
- Ease of use. Why look for complexity where you can do without? There is no need to calculate your calorie intake, measure each serving in grams, or speculate on the combination of certain foods. You can eat as much buckwheat as you want throughout the day, but a positive result still won't go anywhere.
- High efficiency. With full adherence to the recommendations, you can lose about 10 kg in 10 days. Unlike many other diets, with these numbers, health is also improved by an order of magnitude.
Buckwheat savings plan: recipe of the day
It is very difficult to have the same thing for a long time. Therefore, for starters, you can switch to a milder version of the buckwheat diet:
- Breakfast. 100 g of fat-free cottage cheese and buckwheat porridge are mixed on a plate. An hour before or half an hour after it is allowed to drink a glass of kefir or fermented baked milk.
- Lunch.Buckwheat (150 g) with boiled beef (up to 100 g) and vegetable salad (100-150 g). Lemon juice and a few drops of olive oil can be used as a dressing (but better without).
- Dinner. A portion of porridge (about 100 g) and a glass of kefir (200-250 g).
Important!The buckwheat diet doesn't help everyone, so you shouldn't be disappointed with a low result. Maybe the body is not overweight, and it's time to reconsider your ideals of the desired figure. . .
If you have any problems with the gastrointestinal tract, you should consult your doctor before starting a diet.